Sunday, October 23, 2011

Vikings

There's a big football game today, Peeps!


It's been a tough year to be a fan of Minnesota sports, but I'm a pretty loyal Peep, so I'll keep cheering even if my favorite teams keep playing like a bunch of pansies.


It gets a little complicated today though.  Mom is all, "Sorry Juj, we have to cheer for Aaron Rodgers, he's our quarterback for fantasy football," and I'm all, "But then people will call me a cheese-head-peep!"


So we decided to compromise - I'll dress the part of a Vikings fan...


... but in front of mom, I'll be all, "Yay Cheese!"


Accordingly, here are my predictions for today's game.  I did some research before I came up with my numbers.


And when my predictions come true, I'll be off to Vegas to play on the strip.
I'll be going by 'copter, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment