Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Carnival

Have I mentioned how much I love Halloween?!


I love Halloween as much as mom loves watching me love Halloween, which works out well for me.  So the other night we went to a Halloween carnival and it was awesome.  Don't get me wrong, I'm a studier, so I sported my pensive face for most of the night, but I loved it.


I got my face painted!  It took a while for me to decide what I wanted - it was between a spider and a pumpkin.  I settled on the pumpkin.  Turns out I may have been the only girl-toddler-peep at the carnival that didn't pick the fairy-rainbow-puffy-heart face paint.


I like pumpkins the best.


There was a balloon-making guy at the carnival and he made me a blue hanky-guy.  Amazing.


And then it was time for games.  I played the frisbee toss, bean bag toss, bowling, ducky grab, spin-the-wheel-for-a-sucker-that-mom-steals, and pumpkin ring toss.  I think I won every game because I got prizes every time!


It was such a fun carnival!  I can't wait to go back.  Maybe next year I'll even smile a little while I'm there.


On the car ride home I got to check out all my prizes.  


I love Halloween carnivals!

No comments:

Post a Comment