Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mobile

I know you guys are familiar with my sister Juj. She's pretty awesome. She has billions of toys and games and books. Her sharing skills are pretty impressive, but sometimes her stuff is just out of reach.


So I decided the only logical thing to do would be to learn mobility-skills.


I started out with rolling skills. Rolling has worked out pretty well. I can get across a room in seconds. Unfortunately, my aiming skills aren't perfect and sometimes I smash into things. Like walls.


So then I decided moving in a linear fashion might be safer so I learned to back-scoot. I just push myself backwards and away I go. It works, but again, aiming isn't so great when I can't see where I'm going.


So, I came to the conclusion that I needed to up my skill level. I mean, I'm not a baby anymore, so this rolling and back-scooting is a bit immature.


Naturally, I taught myself to crawl.


Okay, I don't exactly crawl in the most graceful fashion. I'd say it's more of an army crawl with the occasional knee-kick-off.


But I move forward so my aiming is excellent and I can get to Juj's toys quickly and efficiently. In theory I could get to my toys too but they're pretty lame compared to Juj's stuff, so I stick with her stuff.


I still need to work on my execution - like I said I'm not the most graceful peeplet. Yet.


But I'm fast. And mom doesn't own any gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment