Sunday, August 4, 2013

Peas

My eating skills had a rocky start. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE eating. But oatmeal tasted delicious when I ate it and kind of disgusting when I puked it up all over my crib. Every time.


Thankfully fruits and veggies don't upset my belly and they taste great. I don't even care that I'm not allowed to have grains for now.


Mostly mom liquefies my meals.


But the other night Juj was eating some veggies and I was all, "I'd like to munch some peas too!" and mom was all, "Sure Stu, just try not to choke."


It's hard to choke when you can hardly get the damn things picked up in the first place.


I tried and tried and tried.


I managed to get one or two into my mouth. I'll call that a win.


But mostly I managed to mash them around my tray.


(Grandma K. - can you believe how much I look like my mom in this picture????)


I think I may stick with the mushy spoon foods for a while. It's a lot less aggravating.


Though it's possible it my tray were covered in chocolate cake my self-feeding-skills would be greatly improved. Just a guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment