Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Swing

It was summer today, Peeps!


Summer means the park so I was all, "Lu! do you want to go to the park and swing and slide and collect rocks and possibly taste a couple rocks?" and Lu was all, "YAY!"


Lu hasn't been on a swing in a billion months but she loved it right away.


I hadn't been on a swing in three hours but I still loved it too.


My favorite is going mega high.


Lulu wasn't so sure about going super high but I bet by the end of the summer she'll be hanging from the top of the swing structure. Upside down.


When I wasn't swinging I was off running around with a new friend.


When Lu wasn't swinging she was off tasting rocks and running in circles.


But mostly was did a lot of swinging.


I think it's going to be a pretty awesome summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment