Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bows


I got a package in the mail today!  I love getting packages so I didn't waste any time getting it opened.


Inside was a fancy wallet that came all the way from England!  


Even better - it was filled with super fancy fluff bows!  Butterflies and bows and ballet slippers - so much more sophisticated than anything I've ever had!


Naturally I thought it best to try all of them on at once and then give my best "cheese" face.  I'm practically a professional model. 


Mom was all, "You don't have to wear all the bows at once," and I was all, "Sorry, mom, but I'm not going to be able to take fashion advice from you.  Ever."


Thank you for the present, Molly and Gwil!  And come visit me on weekdays!

2 comments:

  1. I love that she's wearing her crown shirt on the day she gets fancy gifts from England. Glad she loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best first-time pronunciation of my name that I've ever heard from an American.

    ReplyDelete