Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mickey Surprise


Today was an awesome day - my friends Lizie and Joey and Linnea threw a surprise birthday party for me!  And there were kazoos!  But the best part - it was Mickey themed.  They obviously know me well.


I'll be honest, the Mickey party hats were not my favorite part.  Don't get me wrong, I loved looking at them, but the wearing part - not so much.


Thankfully they didn't hold my anti-hat stance against me.  I still got presents!  I got some pretty sweet Mickey tattoos and a book about Hanky-guy.  Amazing.


After presents we did a lot of playing and jumping and playing and mess-making.  You know, all the stuff that makes the best party.  We were so busy we forgot to have lunch before we all had meltdowns.  The good news is that no one likes a wasted cake...


...so after I took a quick three hour nap I got to go back to their house for pre-dinner-appetizer cake!


I know what you're thinking.  I didn't really care about cake when I turned one.  I have much more sophisticated taste buds now and I LOVE cake.  I've matured a lot in a year.


I love cake so much I used a fork to feed myself, and if you know me, you know that I see utensils as entirely optional unless someone else is using them.


It was such a fun all day party day!


Thank you Lizie and Joey and Linnea!  I loved my Mickey party so much!  (I would have had cake for dinner too if mom weren't so mean.)  I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment