Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cousin!

Cousin Anna came over to play yesterday. It was so fun!


I was super excited to see her when she woke up from her nap. Thank goodness she only slept thirty-five minutes. I couldn't have waited any longer to play.


I can't say our picture-posing skills accurately reflected how happy we were to see each other.


We had some fun times catching up...


... and then it was time to play dress up!


I'm not sure Anna fully appreciated how to complete her ensemble. She was all, "I'd rather wear a flowery headband. Helmets flatten my fluff."


I had so much fun playing with Anna. I can't wait for her to come back. I hope she comes back. I hope she wasn't traumatized but Lu, who insisted on trying to help Anna with her bink. It was a kind gesture but binks don't go in eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment