Friday, July 25, 2014

Besties

I've heard from other toddler-peeps that sometimes they have trouble at home.


I'm not talking about mom being all, "No you don't need to eat fishy crackers all day long," (lame) or dad being all, "You can only watch one Mickey in the morning before mom catches us." I'm pretty sure those are just a given. 


I'm talking about big brothers and sisters.


I can hardly believe it's true, but I've heard some can be bossy, non-sharers, pushers, kickers and even, get this, toy takers!


Hard to believe, I know.


I may not get to have my guck in my face all day long, and I may not be allowed to climb onto the table to reach the markers, but when it comes to my big sissy, she's the greatest and my very best friend.


We play together all day long. 


Sissy Juj is an excellent sharer and she's taught me well. We really never fight over things because we take turns. Sharing is caring you know.


And Juj teaches me all of her best tricks, like spinning in circles until we fall over, coloring pictures, and climbing the slide even after mom requests we go up the right (boring) way.


She makes me laugh and giggle.


In the morning when I wake up she brings me books to read in my crib and even reads some of them to me.


She takes good care of me if I fall down or get damaged and always makes sure to hug me before she goes anywhere.



Sometimes I make her feel frustrated but (save for one small hair pulling incident) she never hits me or pushes me or does anything hurtful. She's kind and asks for mom's help when I'm needing a little reminder about how it's hard to read a book if I'm sitting on it.


I want to be just like Juj. So naturally I copy everything she does. 


I love my big sissy the most in the whole world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment