Thursday, January 6, 2011

Finger Foods

I really love eating.  I always thought boobie-flavored boobies were my favorite but now I'm not so sure.  There are so many delicious things I get to try.  This week I tried corn and broccoli.  Yum.


I got to taste cheddar cheese.  Sister Lab wasn't lying - it's so yummy.


Sometimes things get a little messy.  I can't help it.  I get excited.


I get to eat yogurt melts.  They are so good. 


I love the yogurt melts so much sometimes I worry Sister Lab is going to steal them so I try and eat them all at once. 


Since I'm so grown up I was all, "Mom, I'm not a baby, I don't need mushy food." 
And she was all, "Okay, Juj, here's some un-blended squash."
I love feeding myself.  And once I get full, I like to rub the extra food in my hair and ears and eyebrows.  I think it's good for my complexion.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's really cool. (also hysterically funny)

    Any : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wish we could do the yogurt melts!

    ReplyDelete