Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hellooooo!

It has come to my attention that my fans are freaking out.
Relax Peeps, I'm still here!  I know I've been a terrible peep-blogger.  And Lisey hasn't been any better.


We've been having so much fun playing toys and games and practicing skills together that we haven't had any time for the computer.  Lame, I know.  Plus, you know when you get so far behind on a project you don't even know how to start it up again?  I have a little of that too.


But I hate to disappoint my four loyal readers, so I'm going to try and do a better job.  Heck, I only have eleventy thousand school pictures waiting to be posted.  Oy.


And Lisey-Lou will try and do a better job too.  But she's just a baby, and mostly her skills are sleeping and pooping and drinking milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment