Sunday, June 16, 2013

Camera

So, my sister warned me about this.


But I have to admit, I didn't believe her. I thought she was being dramatic. Which wouldn't be the first time.


But she was right.


Mom takes eleventy billion pictures all day long.


All. Day. Long.


Big camera, little camera, it doesn't matter.  I'm pretty sure she'd try and take pictures with a shoe if she thought it might work.


It's insane. But, I also understand. I mean, I'm incredibly good looking, all chubby and drooly with an epic bald spot. I can see the appeal. I don't blame her. And as a result, I smile for her. A lot. I'm awesome.


Juj seems to suffer from camera-fatigue. Or a severe case of toddler-peep. Either way, most of the time I'm all smiley and awesome while mom is shrieking, "Juj look here, look at my eyes, is there a bug on my nose, smile, a real smile, show me your teeth, doooooon't smile, laugh, Juj, look here, JUJ!" It's ridiculous.


But when it works, we're basically the cutest ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment