Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Splash

I've probably told you this before, Peeps, but I really mega love bath time.  It's probably my favorite time of day aside from boobie-flavored-boobie time.


Baths have always been fun, but now that I'm pretty much grown up I love it even more.  Here are some of my favorite parts.


I love when my sister helps to scrub me.  She's pretty excellent at peeplet-scrubbing and only sometimes dumps the water over my head.


I love my toy ball.  I haven't quite figured out how to munch it but I'm trying.


I really love flailing myself until I'm nearly completely submerged. 


I love munching my washcloth.  Nothing quite as delicious as the sweet taste of dirty bath water with a hint of baby pee.


 But do you know what I love most?


Practicing my signature move, the mega-flail.  I figure if I practice hard, pretty soon I'll be able to completely fling myself out of the tub.  Awesome.


When I'm done bathing, I always like to check myself out and make sure I'm looking chubby-rific.  I clean up pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment