Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fluff Cut

Yikes, it's like Lu thinks she owns this blog or something. She sure blabbers on a lot.  The good news is that I have my own exciting news.


After three and a half years I decided it was time to spruce up my look. At first I was thinking of getting extensions or becoming a redhead.


But then I opted for something a little less complicated. I got my first haircut! It was pretty awesome too - I sat in a big cushy chair and watched a show. 


Lu watched me get my haircut. I think she was jealous. I was all, "Lu, grow some fluff and you can come back and get a trim too!"


At the end my stylist used a special fluff-drier.


Then she added a barrette and sparkles and I was done. I loved it. I even got a sticker and a spider ring after. There was a candy bowl too but mom was all, "She doesn't need any candy," and I was all, "Hey pot, meet kettle."


I think my fluff trim turned out pretty well. I still have curls (I was only slightly worried about losing them) and no more mullet!


I can't wait until my next fluff cut.  When I turn seven.


No comments:

Post a Comment