Sunday, November 18, 2012

Blue-Puppy

The other day my friend Jack was all, "Hey Juj, I know you haven't seen me since I was a newborn and now I'm bigger than you, but do you want to come over and meet my new puppy?" and I was all, "Of course I do!"


I wasn't too sure about Blue-puppy at first since he kind of wanted to jump on me and snoot me and lick me and taste my shoes.  But then I discovered something we have in common - a love of books!


I picked a book about puppies - it seemed like appropriate subject matter - and I read to Blue.  He was pretty into the story.  My dramatic flair probably helped.  I'm an excellent story-telling-peep.


I had a pretty fun time reading to Blue but Sissy-Dog doesn't have to worry.  I think I still prefer dogs that don't try to munch my toys and jump on me and lick me.  Sissy's desire to mind her own business makes her just right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment