Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day Twenty-Three

Day Twenty-Three and I was so excited to get back to school after the Thanksgiving break!


It's pretty freezing here so I opted for indoor pictures.  I didn't want to be a peep-cicle you know.


Just the same, I felt it important to accessorize.  So I grabbed my sun glasses and stuck them on my head.  It's a pretty sophisticated look for a toddler-peep.


I thought it was going to be Jungle Animal Week but I guess my teachers got confused because it was Sea Life Week instead.  Thankfully I love fish and octopus-guys and whales and sharks so I wasn't too disappointed with the change.  


It helped that today's art project involved sea life and stickers, two of my favorite things!


I can't wait until the next school day - I hope we sing the Baby Shark song!


Oh and don't worry, Hanky-guy always gets to come for the ride to school, but he waits in the car.  He's not ready for school yet.  Maybe when he's bigger.


After school Bella and I really wanted to take a picture together.  We weren't as worried about actually looking at the camera. 


 
I picked braids for my hair today but my fluff had other ideas.  I guess it wanted to be curly because one of my braids was all, "I'm going to curl anyway!"


It was a busy, awesome Day Twenty-Three!

No comments:

Post a Comment