Sunday, February 24, 2013

Thumb

Pretty soon after I was forcibly removed from the womb Juj was all, "Hey Stu, you should try out a b-guck, they're delicious!"


I was a little hesitant at first but now I can see the appeal. If I'm not going to get boobie flavored boobie, silicone flavored silicone is probably the next best thing.


But lately I've been worried. There's a lot if talk around here about the B-Guck Fairy coming soon. And if she tries to take my gucks, I'll probably get so upset I'll send poop straight up my back.


So I decided just to be safe I better have a back up plan.


It's not ideal - I haven't totally mastered not poking my own eye out.


And sometimes I forget where the damn thing is when I'm really pissed.


But at least I know the fairy won't take it away. I don't think. That would be pretty messed up if she steals thumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment