Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tiny Blogger

I'm J. a B.  You know, Just a Baby.
I spend my days just hanging around, doing baby stuff. 


But lately I've felt like something was missing, like I wasn't living up to my full potential.  I could learn to roll over, but I want something more.

So I was like, "Mom, lemme start my own blog."  And mom was all, "Juj, your fingers will slobber up my computer." 

Hmph.

The good news is that with one gummy smile my mom will give me anything I want.  So if you're in the mood for some baby chatters, you've come to the right place!

3 comments:

  1. i love it already. keep up the good work J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love each episode
    Each different
    Each with those world famous character actors
    That one, black and fuzzy with the long tongue
    And the other, with occasional sweet gummy smiles
    Looking forward to a long term contract. Sita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. I just read through all of J's adventures. I want to be Baby J. Can I give up my life and come be your child?

    ReplyDelete