Friday, October 15, 2010

Corn Pit

I like to get out, you know, and see the world, experience new things.
So yesterday I was all, "Hey mom, let's go on an adventure."
And mom was all, "Hey Juj, maybe you want to adjust your foul attitude before I take you anywhere."

It's as if she's never gotten teeth before.
Anyway.

I promised I'd be good, though I didn't promise to smile in any pictures, so she took me to this awesome place with a bunch of my friends.


Then she stuck me in a corn pit and told me to smile.
I would probably get grounded if I told you what I was thinking.



But then I realized that corn pits are mega fun.  I loved picking up the kernels and pretending to eat them.  Mom was so busy being proud of my dexterity she didn't even have a chance to ponder how truly disgusting a corn pit probably is.


Don't worry, I didn't actually eat any of the corn.
I don't even have any in my cheeks.  It just looks like I do.


Standing in the corn was fun.


I practiced my Kiss audition in the corn too.



 I guess I love corn pits.


Apparently I looked a little too happy in the corn as that seemed to be mom's cue to completely lose her mind.


Are you kidding me?





I was not impressed.
At all.
Next time she puts me in that ridiculous outfit I'm going to throw up.  Twice.


1 comment: