Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble

Mom wasn't kidding when she said it was going to be a busy day!
I was pretty exhausted after modeling and dancing with Stacy.


I'm an excellent dancer.  My friends are probably going to call me Baby Gaga.


After I had a rest we went to Grandma and Grandpa K's house.  I got to sit at the table and eat sweet potatoes, green beans and apple-blueberries. 


It was fun sitting at the table with dad.


I hung out with Auntie Maddie too.  Mom tried to take pictures of us but neither of us could keep our eyes open with the flash.


My cousin Rachel and aunt Sandy (and uncle Tim too, but he was busy yelling at the TV) were pretty fun.  I wasn't really sure if I wanted them anywhere near me at first, but then I told them if they gave me some presents I would like them.  It worked.


Happy Thanksgiving!
(And yes, those are sweet potatoes on my nose.)

No comments:

Post a Comment