Friday, December 10, 2010

Puffs

Do you know what puffs are?

They are a poor excuse for baby food.  I haven't had a chance to read the ingredients but I'm pretty sure they're made from dissolving cardboard.  Mom and dad give me all these delicious foods like squash and mango and blueberries and then they think I'll be excited about puffs.  Ha.

I was trying to tell mom that they weren't very delicious but she thought it was because I couldn't get them into my mouth by myself.  Actually I can.  I can attack the puff.  I can growl at it and destroy it.


It still takes like cardboard. 

So puffs, beware.  I can totally eat you, if I want to.  Or, I can pretend to eat you and then spit you back out when mom isn't looking because you taste so disgusting.

3 comments:

  1. She is amazing. I could seriously watch this over and over. So cute!! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juj, your big cousin Emery loves puffs. He said you should give them another shot, because they keep him busy until the real food is ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My face hurts. You make my face hurt.

    ReplyDelete