Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rolling

Wonder why I'm over here?


It's not where mom left me...


...but now that I have skills...


...I can finally get to the fun toys.  Like the underside of my jumperoo.


Of course, sometimes my rolling skills don't work out as I would like them to, no matter how hard I try to roll. 


I'm pretty great at getting onto my belly from a sitting position.  But don't ask, me to sit back up again.  I have no idea how to do that.


Oh and this isn't really about my rolling skills, it's about my hugging skills.  This is me trying to give Sister Lab a hug.  When I give Big Hank a hug each morning he does not walk away.  Hmph.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get the 2nd video to play, but LOL to the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOVE GOING ALONG FOR THE RIDE, jUJUBE
    jUST ROLLING ALONG.
    sEE YOU SOON!!!! this WEEK!!!!

    O O O's & X X X's
    Remember me?

    ReplyDelete