Sunday, March 25, 2012

Panda

I got word that an awesome band was going to be doing a concert near my house and I was all, "Mom, grab your lighter and your ear plugs, we're going to hear some rock and roll!"


It turned out to be a little less hardcore than I had planned.  That's fine, I can work on my head-banging-skills another day.  It was still totally awesome and we had great seats.


But do you know what's even better than good seats at a concert?  The mosh pit!  I sat for a little while but finally I couldn't help myself - I had to get to the front and dance with everyone else.  Concerts are not for sitting, you know.


Even though I wasn't familiar with this band's music, they still played some songs I know, like the hippo on the bus song!  Awesome!


I have to admit though, my favorite part was Panda-guy.  He was amazing.  I got to shake his hand and hug him and I may or may not be served with a restraining order because of my stalking-skills.  I couldn't help it.  I loved him.  I'm a little embarrassed to admit there were even tears when he left.  Just the same I had a great time and I hope I can catch another concert so I can stalk Panda, I mean, dance and sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment