Friday, March 16, 2012

Playground


Today it was a billion degrees outside in March!  Amazing!  I decided a sunny warm day had to be celebrated so I brought mom to the playground.  I spent a lot of time working on my balancing skills.  I'm nearly an expert.


I also spent some time exploring the waterfall but I didn't get too close.


Sliding was mega fun too.  I'm big enough to slide alone now.  I like to slide on my belly for better speed control, but I could totally slide sitting up if I wanted to.


After lots of playing my friend Ava (yep, she was at the park with me, but being busy toddler-peeps, we had a hard time playing anywhere near each other) was all, "Here Juj, try a raisin!"


And I was all, "OMG Ava!  I love raisins!  I can't believe I've never munched them!"


I had a great time at the park with Ava, even if our only time catching up involved inhaling food with our filthy fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment