Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Year's Day

Bear with me Peeps, I'm a little behind, but I'll catch up.  I've been so busy with my new big-sister-skills I haven't had time for blogging.


New Year's Day was a pretty exciting day.  It was the last day of growing Beef Stu!


Good thing, too.  I was pretty sure mom was going to explode if her belly got any bigger.


Plus, the belly was starting to get in the way of things.  Have you ever seen a whale try to wash dishes?


So, on New Year's Day mom and I spent some time getting things done, like mall-shopping-skills and bag-packing-skills and things like that.  And mom even picked me up a few times.  I'm pretty ready for her belly to let me be carried all the time again.


We had to get all ready because we knew that Beef Stu would be coming in the morning!


It was a pretty fun busy day!


And things got more exciting when I woke up the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment