Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Brave

Happy New Year, Peeps!


I'm not really into making resolutions.  I'm more interested in year-round betterment and continual self-improvement in order to be the most awesome toddler-peep ever.  So today I worked on my bravery-skills.


Last year I was pretty unsure of rides but this year I'm super brave.  So when I spotted the Blue's Clues ride I was all, "Auntie Maddie, let's ride in circles together but not actually push the up and down button!"


Even though I look apprehensive, I actually had a great time.  And mom was all, "This is just like Dumbo - you're practically ready for Disney!"  WIN!


After rides Bella and Jack got balloons for all of us and we had a good time walking around. It was so great to see them!


It was a fun morning at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment