Monday, January 14, 2013

Visitors

Even though Elise was finally out of mom's belly, she had to stay in the hospital for a few days.  Luckily it wasn't a problem for me since I'm a very adaptable toddler-peep. I had a fun time staying with Grandma and Grandpa K. while mom and dad and Elise were in the hospital.  And I still got to visit the hospital every day!


Elise had lots of other visitors too.  Grandma P. visited.


So did Grandpa P.  Elise kept a close watch on both of them.  She didn't want to sleep through meeting anyone.




I'm pretty sure I was her favorite visitor though.  I'm also pretty sure she shared my not-so-impressed sentiment about being forced into the same t-shirt every time we were together.  Even in the hospital mom is a bit ridiculous about pictures.


 (And if you're wondering, of course Hanky-guy came too.  He had to check out the baby.)


Since Elise was so kind to give me a camera present, I decided to give her a present - Herbie Hippo! 


She loved Herbie.  I can tell they are going to be best friends just like me and Hanky.


Some uncles and aunties visited Elise too.


Elise was a gracious host.  She didn't even spit up on anyone.


I had fun visiting Elise each day. I also had fun reliving my babyhood.

1 comment:

  1. You are the BEST big sister EVER!!! BOTH of you are so beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete