Sunday, February 19, 2012

Croup Revisited


Well, turns out I couldn't quite manage to avoid a field trip to the hospital last night.  I have croup again.  I'm not quite as sick as last time but I still needed a little medicine at 2:00 am.  Luckily I only had to stay a couple hours and then I got to go home.  On the way home I asked mom and dad for a quesadilla and a hot dog.  They gave me toast and yogurt.  Lame.  Anyway, my doctor was all, "You're so awesome and special Juj!" and I was all, "I know!"  Okay, actually he said something about not being average and apparently that's not a good thing when it comes to croup so I'm going to check with some special doctors so I can stop having emergency room visits.  Plus, mom and dad aren't huge friends of Peep-Bonaduce.  But don't worry, Peeps, I'm already feeling much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment