Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bubbles

My Auntie Stacy came to town to visit me!


I love when she comes to visit, and it's not just because she always brings presents, but that part doesn't hurt either.  Turns out, my affections can be bought.  What can I say, I'm weak.


For this visit Auntie Stacy brought bubbles (and a billion other presents)!  Not just regular bubbles - yummy fruity smelling bubbles!  


And since I'm an expert bubble-blowing-peep, I got to show off all my skills!


We had an awesome time blowing bubbles together.  But don't worry Peeps, true to Auntie Stacy form, I also have a brand new, mega stylish dress to wear when the weather cools off.  She was all, "I just want to be sure you're the best dressed toddler-peep in preschool!"  She's always looking out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment