Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day Six

Today was Day Six, Peeps!



I broke from tradition and wore a twirly shirt instead of a twirly dress.  Just trying to keep everyone on their toes.


School was pretty awesome today.  A firetruck came and we got to see it.  But, no sirens or firemen.  Apparently they thought all of us toddler-peeps couldn't handle the full experience.  Lame.


I had a great time singing songs in class.  My teachers seem to appreciate my enthusiastic musical participation skills.  I don't blame them.  I'm practically a professional singer.


I also showed my teacher my plan for picture day.  Yep, this is it. 


 And mom even let me stay for lunch!  I love staying for lunch!


I love school!
(Note - I asked mom to post this yesterday but she's a little pokey about things.  So it was actually yesterday that I had school.)

1 comment: