Friday, September 21, 2012

Day Four

Another preschool day, another opportunity for pictures!  


It gives me a nice chance to practice for my upcoming picture day.  I'm thinking my "cheese face" might be good.  Dad has suggested "crazy face."


Mom is all, "I think on picture day you should make a nice peep-smile."  I think that sounds lame.  Where's the element of surprise?


Plus, I'm still coping with the fact that Hanky-guy and Hanky-backpack aren't invited for my class picture.  I'm pretty sure this qualifies as discrimination but I haven't found a lawyer to take their case yet.


And in case you're wondering, I can totally get my Hanky-backpack on all by myself.


It's taken a little practice to perfect the flip...


... but I've got it down now...


...leaving me all ready for preschool day four!

No comments:

Post a Comment