Monday, September 3, 2012

Gems

I'm a pretty chatty toddler-peep.  I can't help it, I have a lot to say.  


Today I must be really on top of my game because all day long mom has been all, "You're really something, Juj."


It's hard to track all my best material but here are some of today's best gems:

1.  After breakfast:
Me:  "Mom, did you share your bagel with me today?"
Mom:  "Yes I did."
Me:  "That was a good job, Mom.  Sharing is so kind."

2.  After I had just a tiny bit of struggling dressing myself:
Me:  "I have a good plan, Mom.  Let's do teamwork and work together.  You pull the back pants and I will pull the front."

3.  When it was time for dad to get out of bed:
Me:  "Dad, you have to get up!"
Dad:  "I will in a minute, Peep, I'm watching the news."
Me:  "But Dad, the faster you get dressed the faster we can have cereal!"

4.  Before dinner:
Me:  "Mom, you have to come up here and get ready to go to the restaurant!  You need to get our stuff packed up for the restaurant! Dad, she's not listening to me.  Mom!  You gotta pack our bags or you'll run out of time!"


Oh, and in case you're wondering, these pictures are completely unrelated to my chatters.  I just happen to LOVE the merry-go-round at the mall.  It's peep-sized and goes at a peep-speed.


Best ride ever.

1 comment: