Thursday, September 6, 2012

Preschool-Peep

Today was a big day, Peeps!  I had my first day of preschool!!


I started the day with etmo and stories.  Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you know.  (Unless another meal involves cookies.  Then it automatically wins.)  And nothing goes better with etmo than library books (and mom's bagel).


After breakfast I got myself dressed mostly sort of by myself.  With a little teamwork with mom.  But I can totally handle the shoe part all by myself!


Mom was all, "Peep, you better pack some extra clothes and fairy underwear (pull-ups) just in case you need a change," and I was all, "Okay mom, but I'm a big girl now, I won't even need them."  I was right!


And the I was all ready for school!  Of course, mom had to take eleventy pictures first.


I did my best posing-skills.


And made my best cheese-face too.


I figured I should mix it up a little, make the pictures interesting.  Mom didn't seem to appreciate my artistic flair at times.  Lame.


Dad was pretty excited about my first day too.


I grabbed my Hanky back-pack and I was ready to go!


When we got to school I knew just where to go so I led the way.  They even have buttons on the doors.  Awesome.


Since I'm almost two and a half, I wasn't even shy about going into my class.  I went right in and got to work on some letter skills.  Some of the younger kids felt a little sad about school.  They probably didn't know that the faster the moms and dads leave, the faster we got to go to the playground!  Don't worry, I told them.


I did a few puzzle skills while I waited for the moms and dads and cameras to clear out and then it was time to have fun!  We played toys, sang songs, painted (maybe some of my fluff is pink now), had snack and read books.  It was so much fun!


After school I got my first report card.  Awesome!  And yes, I even used the potty and stayed dry the whole time!  I'm pretty much a professional potty-trained toddler-peep.


I loved school!


And I was extra excited to see that Hanky-guy and Sissy-dog came with mom to pick me up.  I can't wait to go back next week!  Even Stu Peep was excited for me - she was so happy to have me come home she got the hiccups!

1 comment:

  1. That Hank backpack is pretty darn awesome. Where are you sending her to preschool? I think Sadie, too, is the only one at her school who actually runs away from me when I drop her off, and refuses to come near me when I pick her up.

    ReplyDelete