Thursday, January 19, 2012

Craig

The other day I woke up from my nap and found an awesome dollhouse in my playroom!


I was all, "Oh my goodness, Santa must have come again!" and mom was all, "It wasn't Santa Juj, it was a great Craigslist find!"  I'm not sure who Craig is but I hope he knows I appreciate the present!


I love playing dollhouse.  My animal guys love to play dollhouse too.  (If you listen mega carefully you'll hear me say "Monkey eating (ba)nanas."  Because that's what monkeys do when they sit at kitchen tables.)


This is how cute I look when I'm playing and talking to the guys.  I'm super chatty when I'm playing dollhouse.


I spend a billion hours a day playing dollhouse now.  My animals and guys love to play in the house, hide on the roof, ride in my bus and plane, and then fall off the roof.  Ka-boom.  Thanks Craig!

No comments:

Post a Comment