Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jumbled

Well Peeps, it's time.  January is passing and I still haven't finished telling you about December.  Don't get me wrong, I was totally willing to just move on but mom was all, "Juj, I can't make your blog into a book for you with a whole month missing!"  So I'm going to catch up over the next couple days.  I'll start with a jumbled mess.  Enjoy.


I had a special visit from my friend Ethan in December.  He wasn't super into my toys but he'll probably realize how awesome they are the next time he comes over.


One time Bella came over and I was all, "Wouldn't it be fun if we took really short naps?!" and Bella was all, "Yes!  Then we can play longer!"


Mom thought our nap strike was medium lame and locked us inside!  Kidding.  But she did make us wait inside while she took Sissy out for a potty.  We did our best to look unimpressed.


I worked on my cute-looking skills in December.


I'm practically a professional charmer.  When I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment