Sunday, January 8, 2012

Santa Visit, Revisited

By now you know how much I love Santa.  The day I met Santa for the first time was so exciting!


My friends Bella and Ansel came with me to meet Santa.


Ansel was all, "You girls better not tell Santa I'm scared of him.  I don't want him to bring me coal!"


I was too busy reading with Santa to mention Ansel's mild trepidation.


Turns out, it didn't matter.  Ansel wasn't very good about hiding his feelings.


Thankfully, Santa doesn't mind a few tears.  We all got books and crayons anyway!  Though one of my friends, and I won't mention her name, had to have her crayons removed from her possession after she proved unable to resist the urge to eat their container.


After we finished with Santa we got to play in the (germ filled) play area!  It was so fun!


It was a really fun day visiting Santa!  Bella and I loved wearing our matching Christmas dresses.  Someone even asked if we were twins!  It was so nice of Bella to let me borrow her Christmas dress from last year.


I only wish I could visit Santa every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment