Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Chatters

I'm pretty chatty these days.  Mom loves when I say funny things like, "Oh hi Sissy, how are you?"  Daddy loves when I invite him to hang out with me, "Daddy build some blocks too" or "Daddy sit couch read books" both do the trick.

 

I'm also learning lots of things, like names.  Sometimes cheese gets in the way, but if you ask me my name, I can totally say Julia/Jujy and my last name too.  And yes, I know mom's name too, but Mommy-do suits her.


My counting skills are really coming along.  I still haven't found a use for 4, 5 and 6, but when I do I'll start including them too.


I've learned billions of letters.  Sometimes I need a little help with the alphabet but I can point out most letters and I even know a lot of their sounds!  As soon as I learn what c-o-o-k-i-e-s spells, I'm going to be in business, I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment