Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chica-Daddy

Hi Peeps!  Guess what - my daddy dressed up like Chica for me!!


He wasn't so sure about this but I was all, "Oh please dress like Chica for me," and daddy was all, "Oh Juj, I am putty in your chubby little hands, of course I'll dress up for you."


He looks pretty great, right?!


I mean, he's not exactly Chica, but it's close enough.


I picked up a book of lawyer jokes just in case he needed some material on the treadmill. 


I wasn't even scared of Chica-daddy, though his fluff was kind of itchy.


I watched some of the treadmilling before it was our turn.


And then it was Chica-daddy's turn!  He did such a good job!


After dad's turn it was time for me and mom to walk.  I'm an excellent walker but for liability reasons, and because I'm not sure I like treadmills, mom decided it was best to strap me in for the walk.  We had a great time!  I waved to the camera, chattered and even Hanky-guy got to participate.


Thank you to all my friends for pledging me - Grandma and Grandpa P., Grandma and Grandpa K., Niobe, Parker, Sam, Bella and Sister Lab!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment