Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fancy

I'm usually very busy playing toys and games and practicing skills.  Such activities don't leave room for dressing up and looking like a lady.


But every once in a while I toss out the sweats, set aside the jammies and pull out my fanciest stuff.


My friend Tessy sent me this dress.  She was all, "Juj, this is a great dress for looking super fancy and getting all the grown-ups to drool over you," and I was all, "Thanks Tessy, I can't wait until it fits!"  (She's a tall friend-Peep, so she wore this dress when she was about twenty-seven minutes old.)


I loved it!


And of course I pulled out my fancy tights from friend Emma and my fancy shoes from friend Lizie. 


Don't worry, my diaper wasn't a hand-me-down.  Mom totally lets me get brand new diapers.


Mom said it's hard to look sophisticated when you've got Hank and bink in tow...


... but I said who needs sophistication when you've got all your best guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment