Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hanukkah, Sort of

I know I'm behind, Peeps.  I'm sorry!  It's just hard to keep up with a blog when there are so many new toys to play with and books to read!  But I'm going to catch up, starting with Hanukkah!


Even though I mega love Santa, I celebrate Hanukkah too.  We didn't do a very good job of celebrating this year.  Mom was all, "If we eat Chinese food on Christmas, that's almost as good as lighting the menorah."  Lame.  I did my best to show my Hanukkah spirit by opening Hanukkah presents!  I'm pretty sure that counts.


My Auntie Terri and Uncle Doug never forget about Hanukkah.  They know I'm an expert reader-peep so they sent me an awesome book!


They even sent a bonus present...


... but that didn't work out so well.  I love Hanks and all but I thought this one might eat my head.  Remember the foot-eating bunnies?!


Mom promised Hanky-hat wasn't vicious and I gave him another chance.


I guess he's not so bad and even keeps my head nice and toasty cozy.


Turns out, Sissy was unimpressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment