Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

Well Peeps, another year is about to end.  I figured since I have eleventy billion years to get dressed up and stay out all night and party like a peep-rockstar, just this once I picked mom to be my date for the night.


Needless to say, we had a pretty quiet night.  I don't mind though, every night's a party with me, right?


And since it's New Year's Eve and all, I figured I better post a few resolutions.  You know, just so I have goals for 2012.  Since I can only count to three, I'll list that many.

1.  Improve my blogging skills.  I still haven't told you guys about Christmas.  Embarrassing.
2.  Learn more colors and numbers.  I mean, I think blue and 1-2-3 is sufficient to get me into Harvard, but just in case I'll try and learn a few more.
3.  Detach from binky-guy.  Hahahaha.  Just kidding.  I'm never giving up the bink.


And with that, Happy New New everybody!

1 comment:

  1. and 2,012 happy wishes to You, Julia/ to Bink/ Hanky-guy/ Sister Remy/ that camera lady you call Mom/ the guy you adore called Daddy/
    also assorted grammas/ grampas/ lots of aunties and uncles and girlie-peeps
    Love you, Great(est)gramma Sita

    ReplyDelete