Monday, December 5, 2011

Snow Day!

Yesterday mom was all, "Hey Juj, do you want to put on eleventy thousand layers of restrictive clothing and go outside?" and I was all, "Wow, it's like you read my mind!  Can you include some mittens that prevent all hand movements too?!"


Three hours after mom started getting me into my snow gear I was finally outside.  I said, "Oh wow!"  There was so much snow everywhere!


I love playing outside and I love seeing the snow!  If mom would let me play with my bubbles in the snow it might be the most perfect situation ever.


Instead of bubbles, I got to go for a sled ride!


I didn't even care that the sled was from the early 1980s - it was still awesome!  And the louder I said, "More more more!" the more mom ran up and down the street pulling me.  Win.


Sissy loves the snow too.  She likes to dig it, roll it, and play snowballs.  She also likes to practice her magic tricks.  She can make tennis balls levitate!


Sissy and I had so much fun in the snow we willingly cooperated for a group picture.  Okay, it's possible that my snow gear prevented my escape and left me no choice but to sit and pose, but I totally chose to look at the camera and nearly smile all on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment