Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday

After a pretty busy week I decided to take it easy today.  I love a lazy Saturday. 


I started the day working on my penmanship.  It's important to have good writing skills - I need to make sure Santa can read my letter!


After I ate two helpings of oatmeal, I was all, "Mom, we need to reorganize the basement.  It's time to pack away my baby toys to make room for NEW toys."  Hint hint, mom.  I was super helpful.  Every time mom put something away, I took it out to make sure she meant to put it away.


When I finished helping mom clean, I spent some time in my fort.  It's pretty much my favorite spot.  It's just my size but my babies and Hanky and pillows and blankets fit too.


And in the evening I practiced my penmanship again.  After all, Santa is watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment