Saturday, October 27, 2012

Carving Practice

I'm not positive, but I think Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I love the decorations and the costumes and the parties and the pumpkins and the decorations and the treats and decorations. I love it so much I look past the part about how it's a holiday focused on candy and I don't actually get to eat any candy.  Ever.  Lame.


Mom and dad have done a pretty great job of making Halloween last the whole month and I appreciate their efforts.


I even got to help Papa carve his pumpkin!  It was good practice for when I carve my own in a day or two.  I'm probably an expert carver-peep but since mom and dad prefer I not use a knife, I mostly do carving-observation skills.


I'm sure by next year I'll be carving my own pumpkin. And eating my own candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment