Monday, April 18, 2011

Hank Ears

I got a package in the mail today!
One of my boyfriends (I have eleventy) sent me presents from California!


When mom gave me the package I was a little suspicious.


With a little help, I got the box open and found a card!  It had the cutest Hank on it!  Sister Lab asked what the card said so I read it to her.


My boyfriend loves giraffes just like me!  I'm pretty sure a few of Hank's cousins live with him.  He also loves Mickey Mouse. 


I got a book about Hank!  I love books and I love Hank!


I also got a special bib so I can be festive for the upcoming holidays. 
No, it's not a Matzoh bib.


Mom said that even though I ate bread and leavened goods for dinner, the Easter Bunny will still come and see me because he doesn't care what kind of foods I eat.


I love all my presents but what makes me really happy is that my boyfriend is going to come and visit me in September.  Because my mom is making him.

No comments:

Post a Comment