Friday, September 2, 2011

Popsicle

Tonight I got to eat my first popsicle!  Delicious.


I was super excited about my popsicle.  Then I found out that mom made it herself and it was just pear juice and water.  Lame.  It totally would have been better with high fructose corn syrup or red dye 40 or MSG.


My hands got pretty sticky, which is a distressing thing for a toddler-peep that prefers spotless hands.  But mom promised we'd scrub them when I was finished.


Thankfully even covered in popsicle-stick, my fingers were still able to identify every airplane that flew over me.  Phew.  I'm not sure what I would do if I couldn't talk about airplanes!


Popsicles are super delicious.  Even Sister Lab thinks so.  She asked for a taste but I didn't share.  It wasn't like it was stick flavored.



I'm pretty sure I am going to want to eat a popsicle every night!  But next time, I'm going to see about some mittens I can wear to keep my fingers clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment