Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Racer

Have you ever been all, "Hmmm, I wonder how I can be fashionable AND help a great cause?"


That's how I felt today.


Then I looked down and realized my necklaces looked pretty and my t-shirt supported a great cause!  I rule!


(You can accessorize with necklaces OR bink OR Hank.  There aren't any rules about accessories, you know.)


But back to my shirt.  My mom helped plan a race last weekend to benefit a great organization and my friend Matt got me this awesome shirt even though they said I was a little too small for the race this year.  Lame.


I really appreciated the shirt but not their lack of confidence in my running skills.


I could totally run a race.  I have an awesome running face.


And I'm probably the speediest toddler-peep I know.


I will probably just train extra hard for next year and show them!
(If you are a toddler-peep or kid-peep and want a shirt like mine, email my mom: 5k@thelizlogelinfoundation.org.)

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how happy these pictures just made me. It's nice to smile and laugh and really feel it right now!

    ReplyDelete