Saturday, October 29, 2011

Open Gym

Do you know what's super awesome?  My school has a gym and I can play anytime I want (during open gym hours).  I tried it out this week and had a great time.  Okay, I know it doesn't seem like it because I don't always smile in pictures, but I really did have so much fun!


I liked the tunnels a lot.  Mom played peek with me though she wouldn't crawl through because she thought she'd get stuck.  Lame. 


There were tons of vehicles to drive!  I liked the fire truck because I got to practice my walkie-talkie skills.


The bicycle was fun too even though my feet didn't quite come anywhere near the pedals.


But the motorcycle?  Not so great.  Sorry dad, I don't think I want to be a biker babe-peep.


I think I'm better suited to drive a cab.  I'm already great at driving fast and crazy and yelling at the other driver-peeps around me.

1 comment: