Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shots

Hi Peeps!
I'll be honest, it hasn't been the greatest day for a toddler-peep.


My day started at the doctor.  Lame times a billion.  Just like last time, my nearly clean health record (one drippy snout once, one bout of the barfs) doesn't exempt me from harassment and shots.  I knew what was coming so I pretty much screamed the whole time.  It didn't help.  I still got three shots.  The good news?  I'm growing!  I'm 22 lbs 9 oz and 30 inches - that's the tenth percentile for height, up from the fifth.  I'm a giant!


After the doctor I tried to stay near my dino.  I was all, "If that doctor comes after me with shots again, I'm totally going to let dino eat him."


Papa (Grandpa K.) tried to cheer me up - he sent me an awesome picture of a 'copter.


My friends the babies came over and tried to cheer me up too.  That is, until they thought they could take advantage of the situation and my wounded legs.  Then they totally tried to steal Hank while I ate snacks.  Lame.


By the end of the day my leggies were mega sore and I was warm and sad.  So I pretty much made mom snorgle me all evening.  Shots are lame.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment