Friday, March 11, 2011

Book Club

I'm thinking of starting an online book club.  I have so many fascinating reads and I'd love to discuss them with all my friends.  Of course, some of those friends, and I won't name names, probably need to work on their not-tearing-books-apart skills before they'll be able to join me.  I've only ripped one book, you know, and it was an accident.  Poor design.  Even dad said so.


Anyway, this evening's selection is about water.  It's a pretty sophisticated, exciting read.  If you listen closely, you might pick up on what I found to be the most important, yet remarkably understated, parts of the book.  I look forward to hearing your thoughts on how water, water is indeed everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Juj,

    tell your mom to get you out of that little baby bath already!

    ReplyDelete